How Much Does a C-Arm Table Cost?
A new C-Arm table can cost anywhere from $6,000 to $45,000. The cost is determined on the amount of movements the table is capable of. At the bottom of the range are fixed height tables and at the top of the range are Vascular float-top tables. The Vascular float-top tables can be positioned in all the same ways as a standard 5-movement table but are hand-controlled for the precision and speed that are necessary in certain vascular procedures as apposed to slower foot-controlled tables.
Below is a diagram depicting each movement a C-Arm table has to offer:
C-Arm Table Price Brackets:
These are the current average price brackets for each type of C-Arm table. Where an individual table falls within each bracket is largely dependent on its manufacturer:
- Fixed Height C-Arm Table (no movement): $6,000 – $8,000
- 1-Movement C-Arm Table: $8,500 – $11,000
- 2-Movement C-Arm Table: $9,500 – $12,000
- 3-Movement C-Arm Table: $10,500 – $13,000
- 4-Movement C-Arm Table: $13,500 – $16,000
- 5-Movement C-Arm Table: $17,500 – $22,000
- Float-Top C-Arm Table: $24,000 – $45,000
Some other factors that will affect the cost of a C-Arm table consist of bariatric certifications (750 to 1,000-pound capacity) and accessories.
If you’re interested in a C-Arm table or you’re a dealer who is interested in a table, please Request a Quote, or reach out today at (800) 643-2998 or email@example.com